Who we are
Our commitment to protect the privacy of your personal information is addressed in this Policy. Our policy complies with the requirements of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act of Canada.
The policy principles are listed below:
We are responsible for your personal information under our control.
Purpose of collecting information and limitation
We collect personal information about you because it enables us to provide services appropriate to your needs. We ask for your contact information and your organization’s characteristics for the following reasons:
- To better match our services with your need
- Inform you about the variety of services offered which we believe may be of interest to you
- Comply with the law
If you choose not to provide some or all of your personal information, we may not be able to offer customized services, solutions or information you requested.
Your knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use or disclosure of personal information, except where inappropriate.
Use, and retention limitation
- Your personal information will not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected
- Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes.
Internet related policies
- We do not engage in sending unsolicited e-mail. We do not ask for personal information unless you explicitly request copies of e-newsletters, or voluntarily provide your name and contact information so we can clarify and service your business requirements. Without your authority, we do not send information about our services or industry developments that could be of general interest to you. You control your subscriptions to the e-mails, and you can choose to cancel them at any time.
- Third parties are not given access to your confidential information
- Our web site is hosted on servers managed by a third party service provider network. Any personal information collected on our behalf by such networks is protected by applicable law
Personal information reflects what you have supplied to us
Appropriate security safeguards are used to protect the information
Access to information
Upon request, you will have access to your information. You can challenge the accuracy and completeness and change the information as appropriate.
Concerns about compliance
Please let us know if you have any concerns about compliance with the above principles.